Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Peagle Buppy!

This morning we started talking about how crazy and far away March 6th, the day we go see Ginger, is. After a couple minutes of debate, I think we have come to the conclusion that we will probably be going to visit Ginger EVERY weekend till we can take her home!

A 2 hour and 15 minute drive for the next four weekends can get a little rough, but seeing her and getting to know her more will definitely make those trips worth it. We intend to spend a decent amount of time with her; playing, taking pictures, and getting her used to us. We feel it's the right thing to do. Time well spent, says I!

I've read most of the "Beagles for Dummies" book and started reskimming over the whole thing again. I'll probably give it a real thorough read sometime either this week or next week. I've had a beagle named Ziggy growing up, but he was an outdoor dog and I'm SUUUUUUURE things are a bit different having an inside beagle vs. an outside beagle. Kandice needs to take a crack at that book soon so we can trade information.

......Thinking about maybe getting another book......

No comments:

Post a Comment